Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fake MAC experience

I know you guys must have heard some of these stories before but I wanted to share mine with you all.


So one day I was shopping around with my friends and I happened to stop into a local discount store and spotted mac makeup! now if you really know me, you know that whenever I see makeup I can't control my eagerness to go over and look! haha! so we walked over, to the counter that displayed the makeup and it was like secured in a cabinet with a lock. I scrutinized them and I was like wow! i can't believe there selling mac here! so I asked to see a "dazzle glass". I knew right then and there it was fake. First off: the mac logo was different. and the  name of the gloss was "orange". If any of you know mac i mean actually KNOW mac, they don't name their products solely on the color of the product like "orange" it would probably be "orange madness" but not just "orange". and when I took a look at the shadows oohh mann, the packaging had a glossy finish. it wasn't matte like the originals. I was so disappointed and I couldn't help but to tell the cashiers "OMG your soo selling fake mac! woww thats a shame". then i left hahaha , tell me your stories!
seriously?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment